Educators are not the problem!
The system is doing what it was designed to do,
produce workers for an age gone by.
The real problem with the education system…..
is the system itself, it is an obsolete system!
The real problem is about how do we engage
in real system transformation.
develops students to be FUTURE READY,
enabled to do what they love
and passionate about life.
Schools implementing Profound Learning
principles throughout the world
have become models of academic excellence.
The Profound Learning ecosystem includes
– the latest neuroscience and genetic research
– patented web-based learning technologies
– groundbreaking student learning orchestration system
– a comprehensive professional development program
– the iCubed Profound Learning model
– a global knowledge network and marketplace
– plus more
PLi Connect: Blog Postings
Education in the world of Massive Change
By Tom Rudmik
Does education need massive overhaul, are students being prepared to be FUTURE READY with the skills essential to thrive in the world of massive change? more...
Carrots, Sticks or Prevention
By David P. Langford
Not long ago, I was asked to run a workshop for a group of administrators to address the issue of "carrot and stick" management in their school district. more...
News & Upcoming Events
Presentations by Tom Rudmik